Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Changes

Lots of changes here lately. First, I changed jobs. The contract I had with my former company was definitely not a win win situation. I'll just leave it at that. So, I went full time with ECC. I had been working with them part-time on the weekends anyway, and since that was going well, I figured I'd give them a shot.

I was working exclusively out of their office in the Future park Mall, but now I also teach at the Udom Wittaya school. I will be teaching 10th - 12th grade. I won't be teaching conversation this time. I was told that they just want to practice reading and comprehension. The last thing that they need more of. Whatever! I don't feel like fighting with the stupid fuckers any more. My boss, Taa, warned me that the students are lazy and I am just supposed to make sure that the little idiots pass the course. I got a 5000 baht per month raise, so once again, whatever.

Roong and I found an apartment that is literally right next to the mall, and only 15 minutes away from the school. The girls are quite happy about being right next door to a major shopping mall. At least I think they are, because they sure do visit a lot more often now. I also ended up with a larger apartment. This one has 2 rooms, and Roong is much more comfortable when she is here. Here are a few shots of it.